Sunday 27 November 2022

Blue Water

Have a few different random projects on the go at the moment. But a common thread (for a couple of them at least) is the ocean. 

First off, a friend has been giving me some old 80's / 90's gaming items he found in his back shelves. One of these was some Man'O'War units. 



The paper sails are a bit fiddly to glue on, but otherwise these are now complete. The ocean table sections were already complete, so now I think I need to add some island terrain pieces to my to-do list. Which would also work for my other random project...






Modern naval. The models are GHQ, purchased on a whim to be honest. Don't have a system lined up to use them with yet. Most modern naval wargames (Harpoon and things like that) are more detailed than I prefer, too many counters, record sheets etc. I'm looking for something more casual, playable on a 6 x 4 table in a couple of hours, and I don't care if that loses some accuracy along the way. Will have to Google Search for something, or might even write myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment