Wednesday 30 June 2021

Current Projects - June 2021

Had last week off work as a "staycation". As such I had a fair amount of free time, so I finished off pretty much all of the models I currently have with me. 

First up, the Ohmu that Vaughan printed; 


I went with the desert tan colour rather than the original dark green because I have thoughts of including this guy into the Zhaleed Empire force for Sierra Foxtrot. Went with blue eyes because that was the best colour I had paints available for at the time, and it goes well with the tan. 

Next project, the Starblood Stalkers lizardman team for Warhammer Underworld; 




I had played a few games of Underworld against Vaughan, and quite liked it. It's a neat little low time-investment game, with some cool looking models. The Starblood's were on my short-list of teams I was considering, and they happened to be in stock at the local gaming store.

Lastly, I finally finished off the Astrodani vehicles my brother printed for me. The blocker for these guys had been finding a good way to shade/highlight the bright yellow, and I finally found a method an acceptable method - basecoast, black wash, touch up the yellow, then drybrush with a cream colour. 

The complete Astrodani war-host

Hobogoblin IFVs

Sylph AA Vehicles

Ifrit Rocket Artillery


So this gives me 7 infantry transports (two platoons of 3, plus a command vehicle), a pair of AA vehicles, and a rocket artillery battery of 3. The infantry to go with this force have been received at a friends place in Madison, so once I get back it should be pretty quick to get this force completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment